Monday, March 15, 2010
My speech.
at
Monday, March 15, 2010
Context.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
About Me
Strabo
Sydney, NSW, Australia
A post-high school/pre-university guy who should be doing other things. Interests run from photography to politics, from linguistics to economics, from behavioural psychology to literature. From science to history. The list goes on.
View my complete profile
Followers
Blog Archive
▼
2010
(111)
►
September
(1)
►
July
(4)
►
May
(14)
►
April
(24)
▼
March
(40)
Indian Puns
I'm trying to get special provisions for my worse-...
Star Trek Review - Part Two
I think this qualifies as an epic fail of majestic...
Star Trek Review - Part One
One hundred words
Well, I posted an out-of-genre cover song, then I ...
I'm stunned. Speechless even. I know that Evony is...
Because Meta is Better.
Julie Bishop Death Stare
NOT FULL WASTING TIME
This is an interesting idea - one that was spoiled...
English Speech
Got back from speeches
Words in lines
Thanks to Tim, I bring you a special LANGUAGE EDIT...
Grammar Communism for the win!
Ten things you probably didn't know about Burkini ...
Friday arvo I'll post my speech here. I am, as my ...
My speech.
Old People Science.
I can't believe I'm posting this.
What? Half yearlies? BAH.Ants look totes maddog cl...
THIS.I laughed for a full minute.
Pedantry
So I went on the internet this afternoon. Guess wh...
Chinese Democracy
I don't even know why I have titles for these.
I have more Links than Legend of Zelda
Short story idea exchange
Belonging Mountain
Jews and Arabs
English study is for the weak.
Modern Excursion
Sandset
By Impressionist, I mean Crap
In lieu of content
More of teh updating.
I pose to you this question: is an easy test bette...
Miniature New York
►
February
(28)
►
1993
(1)
►
February
(1)
No comments:
Post a Comment