Went okay in English. What? You want a blogpost entirely unrelated to my exams? Well, too bad. Muahahahaha. That's what stress and exams DO to a year 12 person. They make him MONOTONOUS AND REPETITIVE.
So yeah. I got my story down on paper, carefully moulded to the stimulus as required. It was about a person who couldn't think up a belonging short story, and who wrestles with his own self-doubt, and then ends up writing a story about him writing a story about wrestling with his own self-doubt.
I would not tell you this if you had a chance to stop me. I did it thirty-five minutes ago.
Anyway, I have an exam in, like, two hours, and I need to nurse my fingers back to health so I can force them to write three essays for another hour and a half this afternoon.
Four essays and a short story in a day. For my two best subjects! Joy!
No comments:
Post a Comment