Have you ever closed your eyes for a long time while walking?
Have you ever looked away while writing?
Have you ever typed with your eyes shut?
We can't and never will understand the world that blind people face every day. I don't. You probably don't either. Nevertheless, I can imagine why someone would want to do this.
I remember how I started this as a forum for my long, rambling essays. Y'know, about the contentious topics that I desperately wanted to write about. I bagged out a bad movie a few weeks ago. Goood times, huh. My record since then has been a bit spotty.
BUT. This weekend, I will find the most esoteric; the least interesting; and the greatest waste of paper, and I will WRITE SOMETHING LONG ABOUT IT. I may even throw all bets away and make it amusing, interesting and... schoolwork related.
In the meantime, however, read all about a guy with a pole in his head and laugh at this picture.
No comments:
Post a Comment