Thursday, April 8, 2010
TO avoid adding to that bloated monstrosity
at
Thursday, April 08, 2010
Poor Admiral Doenitz. You did so, so little.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
About Me
Strabo
Sydney, NSW, Australia
A post-high school/pre-university guy who should be doing other things. Interests run from photography to politics, from linguistics to economics, from behavioural psychology to literature. From science to history. The list goes on.
View my complete profile
Followers
Blog Archive
▼
2010
(111)
►
September
(1)
►
July
(4)
►
May
(14)
▼
April
(24)
Just a quick one, but the guy who came to our scho...
ZOMG TRIPLE DIGITS
Hmm. My usual approach - to divide my Lynx with di...
Anzac day blogging, or How I learned to stop study...
In which I promote and apply cynicism
Its not Faaaaaiiiir. Waaaaaah.
Three hours of blogging for your amusement
Alice in Wonderland
Post the ninety-third, in which I waste your time
End of the holidays
This Facebook group sells itself as having 50 AMAZ...
This guy is somewhat skilled. Skip to the 1:00 - 1...
I've succumbed to holidayitis. My sleep pattern is...
Remind me never to piss off Zombie Giraffes
Eggs-ter-min-ate!
You know what would be a good idea? If someone got...
Brevity? What's that?
TO avoid adding to that bloated monstrosity
Funereal funeral cousins farm awesome bindy castles
I updated the theme... again.
I do not blog as often in the holidays
Caffeine and Television
The Empire Strikes Barack
Post the Seventy-Fifth (according to Blogspot)
►
March
(40)
►
February
(28)
►
1993
(1)
►
February
(1)
No comments:
Post a Comment