Tuesday, April 13, 2010

I've succumbed to holidayitis. My sleep pattern is totally askew, and worse every day. One night, I can't get to sleep until 2, the next day I sleep in to compensate. Because I've slept in, I can't get to sleep until later, which means that I sleep in even further the next day. Which means next to no sleep the next night and the cycle spins out of control.

*****

I couldn't manage to tear myself away from the internet. I'm sorry. I just couldn't. My worth as a human being is dependent on being abreast of the latest cool creations, discoveries and inventions and... and....

I can't be bothered to blog today.

Have
some links.

That smart one I disagree with. It sounds like there is this smart kid in his class, whom the writer would like to think isn't smart, but wait his results prove he is. The writer seems so intent on showing that the kid is trying to sound smarter than he is, but provides no evidence to back himself up, and then shoots himself in the foot by proving himself wrong. Then he lamely tries to justify how wrong he isn't, but still fails.

I know, as the resident person-everyone-thinks-is-smart-but-really-isn't-as-much how this sounds but I'm still right for reasons a), b), and c) that I can't be bothered explaining.

No comments:

Post a Comment