1. Valentines day came and went. The hurlyburly's done, the battle's lost and won. By which I mean that I beat a 'Challenging' opponenent on GalCiv II while crying alone in my dreary cell-like room.
2. I'm like some sort of modern day Robert Dudley, because I got me a Tudor for English. A... non-queen sort of tutor. And get your overly literary heads out of the gutter, for Petes sake.
3. I have discovered that Selective School has instilled in me a terrific work ethic. I still hate working, but when I'm not working, I hate myself.
It all works out.
4. Weekly recommendation: TYWKIWDBI
5. Breaking news regarding the Formal: Miss Pinnington has ACTUALLY GIVEN US A CHOICE. We can: a) go to her stressfest and enjoy it, because that's how she does things and it works everywhere else, so it should work here and all of us should shut up because we're afraid of change and we don't know what we're talking about. And b) organise our own Formal and have fun after the HSC with an independantly funded and organised formal.
So, have a formal, or GET UR OWN.
Peace.
No comments:
Post a Comment