Sunday, February 21, 2010
So I watched Avatar
at
Sunday, February 21, 2010
And then I wrote 700 words about it, which Blogspot immediately toileted. So instead you get this message.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
About Me
Strabo
Sydney, NSW, Australia
A post-high school/pre-university guy who should be doing other things. Interests run from photography to politics, from linguistics to economics, from behavioural psychology to literature. From science to history. The list goes on.
View my complete profile
Followers
Blog Archive
▼
2010
(111)
►
September
(1)
►
July
(4)
►
May
(14)
►
April
(24)
►
March
(40)
▼
February
(28)
It says bad things about my character that I laugh...
Fiddled with stuff
Because I am lazy in replying to provoked arguments
I hope you like hate
Stress? What stress?
In Bruges
Up analysis: part one
So I watched Avatar
Confusing Vitriol, the Internet or the Special Oly...
Think about it
On the otherhand
Updatez
Slaughterhouse Five
Dodo is screwing me over
Swimming Carnival
Nintendo makes Pirate an Anti-Millionaire
Why Facebook ain't bad
Lipograms
Prefect camp
Quantity and Quality
Your Grammar Wears Army Boots: In Defense of English
Ballrooms and Belonging
More facebook filing and filling
The Adventures of Tom Swifty
Why Essays Suck: An Essay
An infinite series of bridges too far.
Crime and PUNishment
Introduction
►
1993
(1)
►
February
(1)
No comments:
Post a Comment